As the summer is quickly approaching, we would like to bring your attention to the following important dates leading up till the championship:
15th August 2019
- Payment deadline
- Participation Fee
- EUSA Entry Fee
- Boat Rental Fee
- Individual entry
- Travel plan
- Arriving Early:
- In case you arrive prior to the official arrival day (earlier than 3 September - Tuesday), please let us know by 28 June so we can arrange your pick up and accommodation
- The payment for this earlier day has to be arranged separately (50 EUR/person) - please let us know via ...
- Make sure you provide the following information in your email:
- Name of team and number of people in it
- Arrival time and location
- After 28 June, we cannot guarantee your accommodation if you arrive before the official arrival days, thank you for understanding
- Arriving Late
Official Arrival and departure dates cannot be changed in the registration forms.
Individual requests that deviate from the official arrival day (3 September, Tuesday) need to be communicated directly with the Organising Committee.
Please note that the participation fee needs to be covered for all official days! (Regardless of your (late) arrival date.)
- Arriving Early:
Participation Fee: 65 EUR / person / night
EUSA Entry Fee: 30 EUR / person
Fees cover accommodation with full board - breakfast, lunch, dinner (starting with lunch on arrival and finishing with breakfast on departure day), transfer from official welcome points, local transport, training, competitions and organisation of the event. The delegations are responsible to provide international health insurance for all their members.
Deposit per team: 200 EUR
The deposit amount will be deducted from the total fees for the participating teams, and will be returned to those NUSAs/teams who are not selected. The deposits are otherwise non-refundable (confirmed teams that cancel are therefore not entitled to get their deposit back).
Participants represent their universities. EUSA's Member Federations can submit General Entry Forms at https://rowing2019-registrations.eusa.eu/, defining a contact person to carry out the rest of the registration procedure, including submission of the Quantitative forms, Travel Plans and Individual Entries.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Please check on travel regulations on the Swedish Migration Agency website here.