Jönköping University Programmes
The University offers 80 programmes and specialisations on Bachelor’s and Master’s level and prepares students for working in an international context.
Focus areas within research are entrepreneurship and renewal; technical expertise and know-how to small, medium-sized and large companies; health, care and social work from a holistic perspective; and conditions for education and communication.
Jönköping University is entitled to issue doctoral degrees in the disciplinary research domain of humanities and social sciences.
Within technology, the university issues licentiate and doctoral degrees in the field of Industrial Product Development.
Jönköping International Business School (JIBS)
We are international at heart, entrepreneurial in mind and responsible in action.
- International Economics
- International Management
- Marketing Management
- Sustainable Enterprise Development
- Economic Analysis
- Engineering Management
- International Financial Analysis
- International Marketing
- International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Information Architecture and Innovation
- Global Management
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Digital Business
School of Engineering
The vision of the School of Engineering is to be leaders in Europe in developing and spreading new technology and knowledge that reinforce the international competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- New Media Design
- Sustainable Building Information Management
- User Experience Design and IT Architechture
- Software Product Engineering
- Product Development and Materials Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Production Development and Management
- Engineering Management
School of Education and Communication
Education, communication, relations, dialogue and creativity are words that describe both our programmes and our way of working.
The School of Education and Communication offers four undergraduate programmes given in Swedish:
- Human Resources
- International Work - focus Global Studies
- Media and Communication Science
- Teacher Education
The School of Education and Communication offers the following master's programmes delivered completely in English.
School of Health and Welfare
The School of Health and Welfare focuses on education
and research in health, care and social work. It is characterised by
high academic standards, clear-cut profile areas and long experience of education and research.
The following programmes are conducted in English.
A number of different specialist nursing programs are offered in Swedish as well as one-year master's programme in:
- Nursing Science
- Occupational Therapy
- Oral Health Science
- Quality Improvement and Leadership in Health and Welfare
- Social Work
A two year master's programme is offered in:
- Quality Improvement and Leadership in Health and Welthfarr and in Gerontology